Microsoft Excel (Basic)
Instructor: The Wallstreet School
Language: Hindi + English
Validity Period: 45 days
Max Viewing Hours: 3 Hours
What You'll Learn -
- Using keys instead of mouse in excel
- Sorting Data and using advanced filters to overcome the limitations of filters
- Cell Freeze, Row Freeze, Column Freeze
- Using conditional formatting in excel and making the data look more meaty
- Linkages used for Financial Modeling and Valuations Program
- Simple excel formulas as sum, product, division, multiplications, paste special, concatenate
- Vlook Up/H look up usage of data
- Match Function
- Combination of multiple functions in a problem as Vlook +Match, Index+Match, VlookUp and If
|MS Excel Videos|
|MS Excel Working File|
|D1 Working File|
After successful purchase, this item would be added to your courses.
You can access your courses after successfully logging in through any Web browser.
WARNING : The Student will be liable for any -
- Screen capture
- Redistribution of our Content & Videos
The student will have to indemnify The Wallstreet School for the loss sustained.
To Safeguard, we have watermarked each and every video with OTP verified phone number to verify the Student's identity.
NOTE : Single Device Access restriction is applicable. So make sure to Purchase the course when you're on an appropriate device.